Thursday, February 02, 2006

Youth v/s Experience

A question to ask today. What do you guys think is best - Youthful exuberance or Wisdom with experience. What do you think should be taken into account before taking a decision?

I have to say that I am a wee bit irritated after India’s defeat against Pakistan yesterday. In all fairness I can say that I am not prejudiced in the way I think. India had every opportunity to win the match and they didn’t take it. And hence the result. I would have liked if our batsmen had shown a bit more of gumption and stuck around to finish the task.

4 comments:

joolian said...

just like England's recent efforts over there. Pakistan are a good side but tempremental - never quite sure when they're going to turn it on. Look how bad they were in the first test against England.

Balaji said...

I have to agree it is a young side trying to make a name of its own. Has potential to play well. Time will tell. I am from India and i like india winning and not its opposition :-)

erasmus-in-india said...

great blog! can I add it to my link list?

check mine:

http://erasmus-in-india.blogspot.com/

This blog was mainly about my Erasmus at IIMB. In other words, me, my indian jaan and my impressions during my exchange program in India.

feel free to promote my blog and to add it to your link list. tks!

keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »