Saturday, March 25, 2006

Vacation to India

I am going on a vacation to India startining from 1st of April till the end of April to be with my family. I am really looking forward to spend some quality time with my family, visiting the holy shrines of Guruvayoor, Palani, some temples in chennai etc etc.

It will be good to be in Kerala, Gods own country after so much time. :-)

Did some shopping of t-shirts, shirts, perfumes etc. in the town. Today was a great day with superb weather and i was not feeling cold, in fact i felt a wee bit heat and i felt wonderful. A brilliant day in Norwich, i should say. I will plan to see some movie today. :-)

2 comments:

Balaji said...

Thank you. Fortunately i live in Kerala and not in chennai. I will be going to chennai for a few days though. I have been warned by my mom that it is quite hot out there in kerala. Let us see. I will update in the blog on the heat... :-)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »