Wednesday, June 28, 2006

World Cup for England

I have to admit that after being in England for some time as a part of my work, I have grown an affection towards watching football and I support England whole heartedly in the world cup. It really makes me mad to see the press going after the english football team....really annoyed is too simple a word. I have to admit that England do not need a Germany or Brazil to defeat it...The local press will do a good job of it themselves..with the so called football critics lying everywhere who have themselves never even had a dream of winning the World Cup writing in the plethora of tabloids and the attention that it gets....

For all of those so called experts a good article from The Guardian. Do read it and Bloody hell ...support the team....We will do critical analysis later on........

2 comments:

Balaji said...

As they say machan...time will tell. Knockout stage is like day's game. who knows what will happen.

Barani said...

Italy Vs Argentina 0-2
Brazil Vs England 2-1

Argentina Vs Brazil 1-1
and shoot out !!!

:))) He He Just My prediction !!