Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A ring tone for teens only

Security agency Compound Security developed a sound to repel kids that were hanging around in the streets. The sound is impossible to hear for most people above 30 and that is why we created THE ringtone of today! This will come in handy when you do not want everyone to hear your mobile phone ringing. You will never have to turn off your phone, thanks to the unique Secret Ringtone!

See the reuters report

Hear the ring tone now

If you are over 30, you may not be able to hear the ring tone.

Update: My apologies. I have forgotten to give the hat tip to Highring from where I got the ring tone. Thank you very much.

2 comments:

Hip Grandma said...

you are right I couldn't hear the ringtone.are you sure that you're not kidding?

Balaji said...

I am not kidding grandma. I can hear the shrill tone...but apparently as you get older your ears lose your ability to hear such frequencies. that is why you can't hear it.

Dare I say, it is not at all pleasent to hear too.