Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Guardian - Review and Trailer

Yesterday I saw the movie The Guardian starring Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher. This movie is about a very talented and capable Ben Randall's (Kevin Costmer) loss of his friends during on the Coast Guard rescue operations where he is a swimmer responsible for saving people. The loss of his friends makes him vulnerable and his chief asks him to go to a training academy and train the most capable who can be like him.

There Ben meets Jake Fisher (Ashton Kutcher), a swim champion and an arrogant rookie. Some confrontations arise between the two. Later on Jake understands the value of sacrifice and team work.

I am a sucker for such type of movie and I have to admit I really loved this movie. For ths story, for the way the movie was presented, the actors, the rescue shots taken. Really very good.

I would recommend everyone to see this movie(Rating: 7.5/10). See the trailer below.

No comments: