Wednesday, October 11, 2006

www.Dailylit.com

I am taking this post from Wilmette,a blog that I read regularly.

I quote

Always promising yourself you'll read more books but never finding the time? Here a clever idea: have a book e-mailed to you in convenient short fragments on a regular basis! At http://dailylit.com/ you can choose from a few hundred books, and decide to have them delivered daily, Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays, or weekdays. You can even choose what time to have your book fragment sent. Convenient, no?

If you want the next fragment right away, just click the link in the email, and it will be there, pronto!

While the copyright has long expired on anything available at Daily Lit, there are classics enough to brighten your lunch hour or commute for quite some time. Give it a try--I am.

I don't know how I stumbled across this find, but I'm glad I did.


This is simply wonderful. Just imagine the convinience such a service offers to you. I will definitely start using it. Will you? Let me know.

2 comments:

Publia said...

I am recommending the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, which I am currently reading. Little Women is there, too.

Balaji said...

Been too busy lately. Will catch up on the book suggested. :)