Thursday, January 04, 2007

Back in India...

I had a comfortable journey back from Norwich and I am back in India, presently in my home town of Perumbavoor in Kerala.

I had a shock when I came here. I came to realise that my father had an increase in his blood pressure on Monday Jan 1st and was admitted to hospital. I realised that only on my arrival. He was in ICU. Today he is a lot better have been shifted out of ICU to a normal room under observation. So I think he will be discharged soon...He took his health condition a bit lightly and did not take the tablets as advised by the doctor.

Hope he gets discharged soon. He needs to be in strict diet and not fail to take his medicines regularly from now onwards.

5 comments:

Publia said...

I was happy to hear that your journey to India was a good one. I hope that by now the Doctors are getting your father's blood pressure well under control and that he is feeling better. What a terrible shock when you arrived home. I am sorry to hear that your father is ill, but I know that HBP can usually be easily and successfully managed once brought under control. It will help his recovery to have you there, so it is lucky that you went home.

I enjoyed seeing that picture posted by your friend on his new blog. I assume that was on your train trip to London!

Did you find an Internet cafe to update your blog?

Balaji said...

@publia >>Thanks for your wish. He is getting better. Hopefuly will be discharged soon.

How did you find the picture posted by my friend Jon? It was during our trip to London to visit Jon's sis.

Nice isn't it???

Publia said...

That was simple. Jon left a comment and I linked on his name and his blog had the picture.

Anonymous said...

balu..
hope your dad is fine.. i know he will get well sooon.. take care and njoy your vacation...
luv
robin

Usha said...

I hope he is back to perfect health with proper care and you near him!