Friday, January 26, 2007

Be Wary of Kids!!!!

Surprising title isn't it? But trust me a very important piece of advise that one can give.

Let me tell you an incident that happened to me yesterday. My home place is surrounded by Kids now a days. there are in fact 5 of them. The youngest of them still some 6 years old came to me yesterday. She wanted to tell me a secret and naturally my curiosity arose and I asked her what her secret was....She looked at me in a conspiring manner...came close to my ear and told me "My sister think that you are a really fat boy........................"

Reality strikes when you expect the least....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol....quality story!

That's the trouble of being around your mother's cooking for any period of time!!!!!!

Jon!

Anonymous said...

Ouch. did that hurt? because most ppl are sensitive when it comes to weight. what was ur reaction to that kid?

Balaji said...

@Jon >> Well you do know it.

@anonymous >> No No...I do not find it sensitive though I really have to try to reduce some of the flab that I have accumulated over the years. I found myself laughing my guts out. I really don't think I would have noticed it when I was a kid. But kids now a days.... :) :)

Anonymous said...

hehhee do you look that bad??
robin

Balaji said...

@Robin >> "bad">> wrong usage..I am looking good.infact great...but a bit bulky in other's eyes.

Hip Grandma said...

Kids do surprise you don't they?Hehe hehe!!!

Balaji said...

@hiphopgmom >> ohh yes, they do...

Anonymous said...

Balaji, you need to look like the picture on your blog again!!!!! Start jogging and join a gym. We need a weight loss plan and a weekly update!! Kids are so refreshingly honest as I realised at the weekend........"Dad, you hair will be like his soon" "Who's?" you can picture my reaction to the reply.... "Phillip Schofield" - his hair is almost white!!!

Balaji said...

@Beano >> :)...that would have been a shock to you...Yes kids can be too much honest in their opinions. :)