Monday, June 27, 2011

Nokia and its future

I just read an excellent article in Business week on Stephen Elop, CEO on Nokia. I absolutely loved the article. It briefed on how Nokia's deal with Microsoft Windows 7 mobile software was made and the reasons for the same.

Read the article here: Stephen Elop's Nokia Adventure

I still remember my first mobile phone. it was Nokia and I had a TATA Indicom CDMA connection. I used to cherish it.

I bought a second Nokia mobile which costed me about Rs.9500, a pretty huge sum by my standards. I really hated it. I had big buttons on the screen which needed a huge pressure to react.

I hope Nokia can do well and put forth a strong challenge to Apple and Android phones. A competitor is highly necessary to bring forth the best.

courtesy: www.Businessweek.com

No comments: