Friday, July 11, 2008

Manmohan singh government has definitely failed the people of India

I am not here speaking as a person representing a party. One thing that does scare me is the Inflation figures that is being popped out week after week...11.89% going on to 12%. Amazing....

I remember some 9 months back, the tightening of the fiscal was done by RBI with the objective of keeping the Inflation under 3 to 4...That seems years ago now!!!

I do understand there are so many factors influencing it with the oil prices at an all time high and all... But I would have expected more from the brilliant finance ministers in the ruling right now, both Mr. Manmohan Singh and Mr. Chidambaram.

More tough days ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do agree with you on certain points. However, inflation is a global phenomenon at the moment. it is not just limited to India. I saw Finance Minister's interview on UTVi a couple of days ago. There's a rerun tomorrow. You should watch it!

Balaji said...

Hey I can't watch UTVi here. Hence will not be able to catch up on the re run, do let me know what was shared during the program

RK said...

Yes i do agree with Balaji and as well had posted couple of days back in blog. This govt proves seriously inefficient in handling Inflation. What we would like to see is not some HarryPotter magic which makes everything vanish and get the inflation back to normal But some basic measures to altleast control increase if not decrease which i see seriously lacking in this govt. They are more worried about theier retaining power than anything else now.